Im cheating on my boyfriend with his friend and we became friends with benefits because we both love our partners but we still want to have fun?

Anonymous
So i have a boyfriend and my friends with benefits is his friend he has a girlfriend too, but he's only been with her for 9months and I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years now... me and my friends with benefits has been talking for 2months now and we had sex. We decided to keep us a secret between us because we both have partners that we dont want to loose. After we had sex and he came. He said that if he made me pregnant he still wants me to keep us a secret and not tell his girlfriend i kinda got mad and im really scared waiting for my period to come. I kinda get jelous for him and i do want us to be more intimate together but i dont know what to do because i am thinking that he is just using me for fun. But he text me too meet every chance he gets.
11 mo
But he told me that he does not want to loose his girlfriend and he was really scared to not loose her.
9
2