(A little long but please read!!) What do you guys think about this relationship?

So I’ve been in a complicated relationship with a guy,
me and him have been secretly talking. It’s been 5 years of being friends but this year the “relationship” took a different turn. we slept together and have been sleeping together for 8 months, said I love you a and temporarily tried the dating thing within the 8 recent months, got in complicated fights (dumb), broke up, said a few things that hurt (him to me), every time we get good another argument arises keeping in mind this is happened all in the last 8 months...
Few months ago I asked him did he love me and he didn’t reply ( his reasoning being he was jealous of my ex that we were having the conversation about)
since then I felt like my heart hasn’t been the same and I’ve let this be a friends with benefit thing.
friendship wise we’re amazing, but as soon as feeling come into play we become kinda toxic to each other like (each taking turns starting arguments) .
like now we’re both taking a break physically but we crave each other.
0
1