Girls, would you rather your, husband, man or partner be madly in love with you or, love you madly?

+5Xper
Some years ago, I was talking with my ex about us, our love, life and future together and I asked her, "are you in love with more or do you love me more than you're in love with me"? She replied, I'm in love with you more. She then asked me the same question. I replied, "I am in love with you but I love you more than I am in love with you". She didn't like my answer and I didn't like her. Needless to say, we're not together anymore. She didn't like my answer because what she heard me say was 'I wasn't in love". I told her 'I am madly in love with you, but I love you more than that. Prisons are filled with men and women who were madly in love. So are graveyards. So Girls, what's your opinion on this?
3