I accidentally shit my pants while out on a date with my boyfriend. Now he's ignoring me, what should I do?

My boyfriend and I went out on a date, first we went to a Mexican restaurant which I was late for bc my boyfriend sent me to the wrong location, even though he was at the location he told me not to go to. I showed up to the restaurant and he refused to take responsibility and own up to the fact that he gave me the wrong address. He flipped everything on me. I personally don't like Mexican food but I ate it anyway. After leaving there we went to go pick up his son and go to some trampoline park. On the way there I was feeling gassy and once we got there I was filling out a waiver when I felt gassy again and instead of gas... it was shit😔 never in my life have I been so humiliated and embarrassed. I told my boyfriend and he guided me to the nearest bathroom. Thankfully it wasn't as bad but I needed to get a pair of undies out of my car, but my boyfriend said he didn't wanna wait for me to change, and said the date was over. He walked me to my car, kissed me and left the parking lot before I could even get into my own car. I made it home at 3 and texted him and he didn't reply until 12 the next day and only said glad u made it home. I texted him again and he's been ignoring me ever since. This isn't like him, we've been together for a year and known each other for 6 years. He's my best friend, he's always texts me in the morning and at night, we always call each other to make sure each other made it home safely. He hasn't asked if I'm ok, or how I'm feeling. I apologized and he ignores it. He's been on Facebook posting and commenting so he's obviously isn't extremely busy. If the roles were reversed I wouldn't be treating him this way.
8
1