I'm a 39-year-old woman thinking of dating a 24-year-old man, but I'm worried about the age gap. Could the relationship still work out? Advice?

Im a 39-year-old woman who is seriously considering dating a 24-year-old guy. We met about 3 months ago and have progressively been seeing each other more and more frequently. Last night he strongly hinted he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I didn't answer him because I do have a few worries about the age difference
Firstly, I'm highly attracted to him on many levels. We have a lot in common/he's easy to talk to, he constantly makes me laugh, he treats me very well, and his body drives me wild! We've had sex a couple of times now and he made me feel so amazing! If it wasn't for the age gap I would have said yes in a heartbeat. However, I'm still trying to think with my head and figure out if dating someone so much younger is a good idea. I don't feel an age gap when I'm around him, but I've only known him for 3 months. There's more "getting to know" to do. Maturity may be an issue (although I don't feel that as of right now). He is 15 years younger than me. I'm concerned he may be in a different place of life than me. Maybe I'm too worried because he has finished grad school and he does have a good-paying job (I wouldn't be a sugar mama). I don't feel an age gap when I'm around him, but 15 years is a significant gap. I do worry that the age gap itself might put us at different places in life. From my understanding, such a big age gap can be an issue in itself
The "if he wants kids" issue isn't a problem because I want more kids. I have 1 son right now (10 yrs), but the only reason I never had one or two more is my ex-husband didn't want more. I personally would love to have 1-2 more and I'm not so old for that to be out of possibility.
Would maturity or being in different places in life (as a result of the age gap) be a problem for a relationship? What are the chances those issues come up? Are there any I'm missing? If so what are they? Would dating someone so much younger be a good idea (even if I do like him)? Thank you for your help!
4
0