I am in love with him but a mix of sketchiness and inconstistency on his end brings doubts. Please help and tell me what you guys think?

Wildflower8
I am dating this guy who I am honestly in love with, our chemistry is great, we spend most of our time together, we know each other family and friends. He is supportive, cares about me, highly attracted to me. He is a very handsome, charming, well known talented guy who knows it. We have strong personalities meaning that we fight a lot because he is the type of man who expects me to always follow and do what he wants even in small things. He always tell me that he is the leader and wants me to submit but that usually pushes me to rebel against him more.

I cannot touch his phone, its always on silent, and he has a call control app that he turns on when we are together, I pretended to take his phone and walk away twice and he panicked then went to our mutual friend crying bcoz he thought I was gonna leave him. When I am using his phone he gets anxious, he starts sweating, and always has an excuse to take it from me. Meanwhile he goes through mine whenever he pleases and is overprotective of me.

Recently out of the blue I ask to use his phone he gave it to but he wouldn't leave my side even though we were at his friends house he was sweating, anxious and all of a sudden he asks to show me something on his phone and showed me text messages of a girl who cursed him out because he wouldn't pick up her phone calls and text her back. He told me that they were friends, and that he used to help her out and give her rides.

From what I saw the girl seemed to be attached to him a lot and she even mentioned that shed stop calling and texting him despite of her "feelings". I ask him how they met and other questions about her he became defensive and hit me with the "thats why I can't tell you things" line. He lied to me about the girls name but thankfully recently she popped up on my suggestion list on fb and now i know who she is. He never blocked her phone number and they are still friends on fb. We fight a lot but always make up later on, but his actions have me worried.
2
4