Is it a good idea for a woman to share it with her partner if some guy has been showing interest in her if it's not serious?

CubsterShura
So a girl. She is married or in a relationship/affair. And some guy in her class/workplace/gym/neighborhood/whatever seems to be showing interest in her, like giving her looks, striking up conversations, using flirty tone in conversation.

Is it a bad idea to talk about it? Like 'hey this guy in my music class often tries to strike up a conversation with me.' If it's something not serious is it better that she doesn't bring up such things when talking to him?

Of course if it's something serious and it's concerning you and you're worried you might be in danger and someone is getting creepy, you must tell your boyfriend/husband. But otherwise?
27
11