Help. Should I initiate eventhough im a girl? Should I make the move if im the caused of it?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend nearly 3 years. Recently, we had a lot of arguments and breakups. And i believe that due to my mistake. I get jealous always, insecure, always text him whenever he out with friends, got mad when he doesn't or took hrs to reply, always depend on him. Etc. So recently i asked him "are we still together?" He does not answer me that instead saying things such as "Give me space" "Give us time" "lets take things slowly" "stop rushing this rs". Ok so what should i do? If this rs becomes broken bcs of me, and when he ask to take things slow, should i go no contact and let him to always initiate to text me first or i should still initiate and show some care and love but slowly step by step? Currently, he does text me frm time to time but i always let him initate first bcs I don't know whether im supposed to initiate first or always let him do it first? Im just wondering bcs if im the caused of this rs to be like this, is it i have to make the move to prove to him i could change to be a btr gf?
4
0