Should you mirror your partner's bad behavior to them to make them see the errors in their ways?

Cherrylicious
We live in the world full of selfish inconsiderate people that only cares about something when it affects them. In relationships this is why most unfaithful people get away with infidelity because society teaches to love, forgive and be there for our partners regardless of how they treat us in hopes that they will change because it's the "right thing to do".

Women go through the most emotional pain when being in a bad relationship because they are so busy trying to "fix" him by nagging their mate about their behavior bothering them and spend nights crying and talking to friends and family about it instead of not caring anymore and do exactly what they're doing.

So if your partner feels that it is okay to stay out until 3 in the morning and not respond to your texts or calls and date other people and lie and be discreet about everything, then you should do the same especially if you have confronted your partner about the issue but they neglected to change their behavior and continued to behave this way, then you should do the exact same thing that they are doing and if your partner confront you about it then offer to sit down and have a discussion with them and tell them that because they feel that it is okay to act the same way that they are confronting you for then there shouldn't be an issue.

I know that just sounds like a mature mind games but I do believe in mirroring your partner's bad behavior towards them helps them understand how you feel so bad they will think twice before behaving that way again. I also believe that it will save most marriages and relationships especially if it involves lies, secrets and infidelity.

And it hurts a lot more when women perform this type of behavior towards their men because men are more possessive so it hurts more when it is done unto them because most men do not like to take what they dish out.
Should you mirror your partner's bad behavior to them to make them see the errors in their ways?
Add Opinion