I am worried. What could it be? What can I do to not lose him?

R_ūshī
I met a guy on instagram maybe a month ago and as we got to know each other, we found that we were very similar in some ways. He knew nearly of girls from my batch at school and was surprised that he didn't know me.

Fast forward to last week when met for the first time. Although we didn't get physical, we had an AMAZING date. Seriously, I'd have proposed if I didn't have to go abroad in 4 months.

He so badly wanted another date VERY SOON so we met again today. We went to a crater lake and were drinking beer while talking. I don't know why I got physical and started cuddling him etc. As we were talking, he got me to talk about something horrible that happened years ago and I cried cause I've never told that to anyone irl. He hugged me really tight and started caressing me. After that we kept cuddling and talking until it was time to go home. When I got on the bus, I realised that his jacket was still in my bag so I called him. He was still at the station but he asked me to keep it and he texted " I didn't wanna go home"

When I got home, I saw that he had sent me a long ass paragraph telling me how much he likes me and cares etc. I said "yk I'm there for you too." He then said "I don't wanna be given false hopes." I asked what's wrong and he said " There's something I need to tell you and it's not something you wanna hear. I'm sorry in advance." I told him that I always lose people so I expect him to leave as well. He then said "It's funny cause that what I wanted to talk about. It's a bit different for me because I've already lost everyone with whom I was close and ik I'm gonna lose you but what I want to tell you is a bit different from that. Let's talk about it on Wednesday."

I'm very anxious about that. I don't wanna lose him. I think I have some feelings for him.
Thats me rn :(
That's me rn :(
1 mo
by the way a few more details:
1 ) I won't be in the country for at least 10 years, 4 months from now. He has been very sort of against that. The first time he learnt that he said "so when you come back, you'll already be married?" I said no but he kept on insisting that I will. We were also talking about my courses and he said "Ohh you can do this *insert solution*, then you'll be back faster.

2 ) His main goal in life is to have a home and a family and mine isn't.
1 mo
We met today. He said that before we had that first date, he knew he was falling for me and he didn't wanna come but he showed up, hoping that it wouldn't go well. When he got home that day, he knew it was too late and he thought about how quickly I'll be going away. He said that he knows that we can't be together rn but he can't get himself to accept that. He said that he doesn't want me to forget about my dreams just to be with him.
15
5