Boyfriend's parents are both physicians, he is a med student and I'm only a soon to be kindergartener?

Anonymous
Don't get me wrong, I'm not belittling my profession, I love my job and I'm not going to give up on it. But to be honest I'm overwhelmed right now because I begin to think he, a prospective doctor, an intellectual academic, is way out of my league. We're together since 2 months, we're good and happy now, but what if he wakes up one day and regrets being with me? What if he meets a female doctor or a nurse at work and falls in love with her because she is more educated, more compatible? What if his parents won't like me, thinking I'm not good enough for their son?
I'm kind of panicking right now but I can't talk to my boyfriend in person because he is currently in an other city.

Am I overthinking? What should I do?
11
0