I'm building up the strength to finally leave... Would you break up with someone who was like this?

Anonymous
So, my boyfriend has anger problems and easily gets mad over anything, no matter how small. He talks down to me, and in the past has called me out of my name. He will frequently guilt trip me into doing/buying things for him that I don't want to. I feel like he uses me. Yet he will turn around randomly and act like he loves me just to get what he wants. My gut tells me to leave, and I've reached my breaking point. Every day is an argument, and it's his way or no way. An argument turns into him screaming at me. He seems like a narcissist, and that's only part of it. I'm not wrong for thinking this way, am I?
3
5