If she says she loves me in a different way, but I love her romantically can I really be friends?

Jdwebb02
We dated for 2 years, the entire time letting my armor fall slowly. I showed affection, showed support, love, and trust. She did anything and everything to break it down, and I love her in every way for who she is.

When my armor completely fell I said the word "break, but not a break up", literally to make sure what I felt was the real thing since I tried to run from it. I never cheated, never lied, just wanted to step away and confirm my emotions in my head were what I was really feeling in my heart. After a week of analyzing I realized but the damage was done.

Now, it's been a year and I'm being direct with what it is im wanting. I felt like she is pulling further with every attempt to genuinely show her how I care, and basically been going through break up for a year. I told her that I don't want to do this for another year, I want and love her that I miss the connection and everything she is. She said "she doesn't feel like it was for her." And that she loves me differently. I told her since I keep trying to kindle a relationship (friends, lover, etc) that I would only talk to her when she initiates. Now I'm hurting every day and want to talk to her but want her to actually be invested in being in my life.

She hasn't forgiven me, blames me for more than I've done and treats me like I'm not a part of her life anymore. She literally told me she is a hermit because her life doesn't let her, but she snapchats hanging with friend's, so it's really me that she doesn't want to be around. I guess I just needed to let it out, that she doesn't want or need me in her life because she doesn't trust my emotions. What do I do, distance like its happening or call her?
0
1