Should I take my ex-gf back? If so what's the best way to handle her shitty friends?

awesometjgreen
So since Valentine's day (happy late Valentine's day btw) my ex girlfriend has been trying to talk to me. Tbh she's been trying to talk to me for weeks since I broke up with her, but I just didn't feel like being bothered. I'm not gonna lie, she was looking pretty desperate for the attention when she approached me today and asked me to be her, "late valentine" 😑. I'm not a douche so I said sure and she went crazy saying she was gonna buy me a teddy bear or some shit (I kinda stopped paying attention), but then she said something about somebody told her that I said she was crazy but she wouldn't tell me who, hence the problems I have with taking her back
Why the hell does she still try to talk to me?
Why the hell does she still try to talk to me?
See, she has this fat ass friend, actually like 2 or 3, who pale in comparison to her looks. Like these women straight up look like orcs and they're clearly jealous of her. I broke up with her because she would constantly come to me with cheating allegations after her warthog friends talk shit about me behind her back and stroke her fears. Her self esteem is lower than mine, and rather than trust me, she trusts those hippos and their lies
*this 😐
*this 😐
She's a sweet girl, and I'd let her come back as that's clearly what she wants, but she would have to do something about her shitty friends. Should I let her comeback? How do I tell her to leave them bitches alone? Or at least ensure she won't blow my phone with cheating allegations after a few weeks? 😑
Yes
Vote A
No
Vote B
Other (explain)
Vote C
See results
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Should I take my ex-gf back? If so what's the best way to handle her shitty friends?
Add Opinion