Girls, do you really like your brother to be around you? Are you even emotionally attached? Why/Why not?

JustinDavis1232
Hey there. I have been going through the hardest times of my life, since my twin sister got anxiety disorder and headed to me for comfort. It got terribly wrong (See my profile if you wanna get a clearer picture)

My sister is now in the final stage of recovery. But still, she wants me to be with her Everytime. She wants me to give company to her. I've told her personally that she is way old to be attached to me like this and she needs to move on with life. But she always says that she finds comfortable when I'm around and doesn't want me to leave her.

I love her more than anyone else in the world. I have literally dedicated my life for the past 6 years for her betterment. I never had a girlfriend, I never got to enjoy stuffs that a typical man of my age should.

My parents don't care so much. I'm the only one for her. Is it wrong for her to be bonded to me so much? Should I encourage her to be apart from me? Remember that she is recovering from anxiety disorder.

I'm really messed up and I can't take it anymore!
😭😭😭
1 y
She is recovering from all the hard times she has gone through for the past 5 years. I am very happy to see my lovely sister fighting hard against all the odds. But with the SUPPORT of a community like this @GirlsAskGuys, I am helping her to get well soon.

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE REPLIED MY QUESTIONS!

( P. S: She never knew I was here...)
5