5 years relationship then broke up with me however feels she still wants to give it a try and really needs time? Need help understanding what to do?

JOESMALL9
Started as friends 6 years ago and progressed to Boyfriend and Girlfriend therefore been together for 5 years and plus. We both lived in separate apartments and then bought a house together and been fine. Three times we fought for 5 years and all included that I was searching for single girls near me because felt rejected at the time and know was wrong and told her sorry when happened. Last month in Jan 2020 she decided to tell me one night she is not happy no more and her insecurities to know that I have had everything at home and yet looking elsewhere, mind you was just watching never physically cheated on her, came home every night and spend time with her. But she also said not giving her priority as yes agree in the last year been coaching more and all and less time even spent which she even indicated not even that many pics lately.

First two weeks when she broke it off was begging and all the story, then two weeks ago accepted it and we said we will remain friends. besides this I have three boys who she knows as we live together and I co parent with the kids mother of which she grew very close to them all and wants to stay around still because she loves them.

Now here is my problem since then she has allowed me to talk to her, seen her even nude twice, massaged her feet, grabbed her legs and even butt and hasn't mind and even in public when we will grab something to eat I would grab her and see if any signs she didn't want me to do that. On top of that she decided to move out of our own home which went to lease an apartment for only 7 months, she initially said no terms and I asked her you never know what will happen with us and agreed to do 7 months,

In addition, she let me helped her move out and all meaning more her clothes not anything else, helped her assembled her new furniture from IKEA and she will bring our dog as well with her. She said she wants us still to hang and needs time to understand she loves me and that she is doing it for herself as she
1
5