Should I move/leave or not?

Tarab
My friend who’s been there for a while for me he is my ex but he very supportive and helping he is asking me to move in with him he will get a two bedroom apartment in Richmond VA and I need to decide and tell him by next week. I am married but I’m not entirely happy.. we are very poor and he can’t provide for me, all he does is game and helps around the house only when asked.. he are always getting in arguments and fights about something. The apartment you can lease for 3 months to a year my friend said we can try for 6 months I can save up then move out in my own when I have enough money. I really don’t know what to do because even tho I’m not happy and my husband is annoying and doesn’t do much I do love him and will miss him like crazy but I want to also see if this will be better for me and my life because right now all I do is lay in bed all day at home I don’t get out much at all, please help thanks!
8 mo
We currently live with his brother my brother in law in his house... we been married for 5 months now and have not moved out or have the money too and he not trying to find a better job that pays better every time I bring it up he gets mad and we get in a argument I don’t know what to do
Should I move/leave or not?
1
1