I‘m 18 Years old he‘s 39 Years Old, is the she gap to Big?

Anonymous
This Weekend I was with some Friends and Met a really nice Man, he was Funny, Charming and we had a lot of things in Common. We talked the whole Night together until he told me how old he is, he‘s 39 Years old. I was shocked cause he looks way younger (32-35)
For me it‘s Not a Problem, but my Sister is against it. She thinks I have just a Crush for him because he was so charming and flirty with me. But I really liked him, I Never felt such a connection with Someone. He was married but has beens Single since some years.
Please Tell me your Opinion on what I should do. I‘m really confused, i‘d really like to get the opportunity to know him better and See where this can Go. He‘s a really nice Guy. Is it Bad That he‘s 22 Years older than me?
8 mo
I know that he could be my Dad, it‘s new for me too to feel actracted to a 20 Year older Man. That‘s Why I‘m asking your Opinion... what would you do or think about this?
17
6