Are you attracted to the opposite of yourself or do you usually go for something similar?

DizzyDesii
They say opposites attract. Yea no not for me. Moment i find out how different we are, im outta there dude... 😂 Some say you need someone to balance you out. Ok so be the same as me so we can get a straight balance line 🤷‍♀️
#FeelFreeToList #OppositesAttract
I prefer the opposite
I prefer similar
GirlGuy
12 d
Like someone else said, does it make us slick narcissistic when we want someone similar to ourselves 🤔
11 d
For those saying opposite in sex/race etc lol tbh i wasn't even thinking about physical qualities on this one 😬🤦‍♀️ I just meant personality wise cause of course i wanna date the opposite sex. And i mean the ethnicity/race doesn't exactly matter but i’ve noticed the same ethnicity usually understands me better in terms of things i may go through. So im debating on that one. Anyways, i need at least 90% same in personality cause in the past, i noticed i lose interest when differences appear 🤷‍♀️
85
35