I have something in my heart that pulls me away when approaching any relationship, what should I do?

Omar__
This happens with me every time in Friendship, relationship or...
When I get to know someone and we both like each other, at the edge on getting in a relationship, I found my self turned off from this person. I make stupid things to make him or her away from me. I torture myself by seeing that person treated badly from me (as she or he thinks that I am their best friend) without even knowing what he/she had done. I am not rude to them but I try to avoid them. they are more likely to be suspended.
This happened with a lot of nice girls that I have met, our relationship lasts only for a couple of days then we broke up. I usually have a polite and respectful breakup.
The reason that I wrote this question. I lost such a great friend because of my behaviour. he knows my problem and I feel with guilt each time I see him.
5
6