What would you do in this situation girls, your fiance has just learned of your sexual past and won't talk to you any more?

worldscolide
So, here are the details..

This woman is 28. She has always been incredibly secretive of her sexual past. Her fiance is a 30. During a drunken night the woman's sister and the sisters boyfriend spilled all of the woman's past to the fiance..

Later on the fiance asked the woman about it, and she confirmed that it's all true, not only had she slept with hundreds upon hundreds of guys, but she participated in multiple gangbangs, and worse.. She's still friends with most of them on facebook

The fiance left, has not spoken to her in 4 days and won't return her calls... She's obviously freaking out..

In my opinion she deserves what she gets for not only being a massive whore in college, but lying about it to someone she wanted to marry.. And yes lying by omission is still lying.. And still being friends with all of these men.. She's basically trash..

As always this is a tale from reddit, attached is the requisite link.

www.reddit.com/.../
She deserves what she gets. He can do better.
Vote A
Being a whore in her past shouldn't effect how he feels about her. And her still being friends with these guys is a good thing.
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
1 mo
I guess people are completely glossing over the fact that she is still friends with all of the men.. And she lied to her fiance about all of it.. So a woman's dishonesty to be forgiven? I don't think so.. The fact that she is still friends with and communicates regularly with all of these men is to be forgiven? I don't think so.. If both of those elements were not present, if she had been honest and up front with her fiance this would not have happened..
1 mo
The fact that she still talks to all of these men on Facebook is a huge red flag, and a strong indicator that she will cheat..
What would you do in this situation girls, your fiance has just learned of your sexual past and won't talk to you any more?
Add Opinion