Is there anyway I can save my relationship even tho he said he lost feelings for me?

Anonymous
Everything was going well till this qurantine, I love this guy from all my heart and before I started to date him I was too afraid to trust him. He made me trust him and gave me all hope about our future together which seemed like a magical to me. After being one year together the fights were increasing I felt unwanted when ever I told him his he never satisfied me with any explanation. 3days ago which was our last fight where I declared “if you don’t love me then leave me” then the next morning he tells me he will speak honestly to me and that lead to he has lost feelings for me. I didn’t know how to take it, I immediately thought of cutting him off. The whole day spent like a nightmare to me. After suffering for two days I thought of texting him and ask him the reasons since It was bothering me a lot for which I couldn’t focus or forget. He told me he didn’t want me to cut off and he can’t do anything about the feelings he lost. He calmed me since I hyped up and ran into tears I asked him to give us another chance. He agreed.
Is there anything I could do to want me like before, please help.
2
0