When you want to start a relationship, which do you crave more? Simply being in a relationship or the person?

meesegoMoo
I know I've been odd at times in my development as a person, so I'd like to understand what is "average" or "normal".

Do you normally pine about finding someone to share your life with and then seek them out, or do you find somebody and then decide life would be better spent keeping them happy.

I did make a poll so I could see results, but I very much appreciate those who're willing to give their thoughts in the opinions section.
Give it a spin, or wait for somebody to lead you to it?
Seek and ye shall find! (I want a relationship)
The light that came from you to me, could never be wrong (I guess I want one now!)
I'll Have to just comment (What are these options?)
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
To clarify, I understand most people don't just get with anybody who might come their way.

What I meant was more of a chicken-egg question. Which comes first for you, wanting to meet somebody to be with, or meeting somebody that makes you want to not be alone.

Thanks for the early responses! You guys are fast!
1 y
I almost hate picking MHO when the question gets answers like this. Again, I don't see any low-effort or non-answer opinions. Great thoughts all around, even if you didn't get MHO.
25
22