Am I being over jealous that he didn't tell me a girl was flirting with him for the whole duration of our relationship?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and i work together and when we first started going out one girl we work with started sending him topless pictures and he told me straight away and that was fine i got over that. Now fast forward 8 months I figured out another girl we work with was flirting with him i ask him about it as he never mentioned it before turns out she's been flirting with him since day 1 and he didn't think it was relivant or important enough to tell me. He doesn't want anything from her I know that but now she's all over him and i feel betrayed and lied to but he doesn't fully understand why I'm upset with this he's just saying sorry and forgetting about it and wants me to do the same but I can't let it go because she's not stopping and i have to pretend like everythings okay. Is this a valid reason to be upset and how do i get over It?
2
1