Guys, would you give up on your friend for your girlfriend? Girls, what do you think?

Anonymous
Me and my ex had a relationship for 3 years, living together. He had a friend, they were spending a loooot of Time together before I appeared, meaning they were together almost every day. The problem was that he was single, doing drugs, getting drunk etc and I didn't like it, he really had a bad influence. So I asked my boyfriend to send less time with him, meaning not every day. He admitted that he gave him drugs one time and tried to convince him multiple Times. He spent less time with him for a short period, but after a while he continued, I didn't say anything. After we broke up, he said that his friend seems happier now that I'm not there anymore.
So my question is, if we were to stay together, would I have the right to ask him to cut off his friend?
3
0