My boyfriend has a smart mouth and he lost his job because of it?

Anonymous
So my boyfriend was working at Popeye’s and according to him, he felt racism was being portrayed towards him. He told me ever since he’s started, he has always felt that way. I always tell him that if he isn’t comfortable with his job, it’s ok to find something else if it doesn’t work out. My boyfriend has a very smart mouth, with any and everyone but he’s also sensitive if he’s yelled at or he plays victim. He especially does that with me when I tell him to shut his damn mouth with his stupid joke.

Anyways, Ok so he told me that he got fired because one of his coworkers was being a lazy fuck and not doing his job and my boyfriend started running his mouth about how so and so doesn’t do his job. That made his manager get upset and told him to stop having an attitude. He got fired right on the spot for speaking to the manager that way. I keep telling him to learn how to bite his tongue but he doesn’t seem to understand when to shut the hell up and stop talking.
I’m getting tired of having to spend my money on him because HE lost his job for an invalid reason
7
3