My Ex is trying to ruin my relationship... how to make my current boyfriend feel better?

Anonymous
I met the most amazing guy and we’ve been together in quarantine for the past five months live together and everything’s going great. A narcissistic ex however it’s now starting to contact me at all hours of the night blowing up my phone on Facebook and my text messages. He literally ruined my life so much that I had to sacrifice everything just to get away from him.
I don’t want him back I kicked him out when he was living with me which was literally a year ago. My current boyfriend gets upset I can tell that he is mad at me or maybe he’s just mad at the situation, but I dont want him to worry about someone that I really dont like or want anymore AT ALL. How can I get him to see that I just want him? I love him and he means the world to me, please give advice..
4 d
Another side question... why do exs turn crazy? Like when we were together he was normal, nkws he's insane and a drug addict. I dont get why the always turn crazy?
4
2