How would you feel if your partner told you they were too complex to deal with?

ChocoBrownieMonster
Lately I've been talking to a woman in her late 30s to get to know her and whilst our conversations have been quite long and have lasted a month now, i am finding her somewhat frustrating as she is sometimes vague and ignorant.

She's vague because she says she can do things to make a relationship great and her partner completely happy all round. But when i ask her how she ignores my questions.

She's ignorant because i feel she conveniently forgets things previously said for no good reason and so her responses seem autistic from her part and i get put off by her questioning everything i say (gaslighting me).
So i was a 'tiny bit' manipulative myself to test her memory on something i know she's not comfortable doing and she miracuolosly remembers EVERYTHING i and her said previously 😁 WOW!

Anyway she said that theirs only a part of her mind that im privy to and have experience of.
That there's a lot going on in her brain and she's very complex! She said i won't get everything out of her, full stop!
I found this quite disheartening, is that how much she respects me? I feel that she has been trying to have me feel that i dont bring much value to her (gaslighting me) even though they throughout were complimenting me on things I've done recently and positively reinforcing my value to others.

When i tried to end the conversation politely and honestly that we aren't a good match, she decided to respond aggressively and put me down as though she invalidated me from the beginning.
😯
Has anyone else experienced a partner who refuses to be open with them. Did it last?
1 y
A close friend of mine told me that the woman is the type that gets emotionally abused and physically abused by her partners leaves and then always goes back to them for more.
They call themselves complex but actually they need therapy.
9
12