Which man would you choose, given the situation? Please read details about each guy below?

Anonymous
Guy #1 I talked to for 2 years in total but he waited a year into the relationship to tell me he was married.. a week later I found out I was pregnant. Him and his wife separated a couple months later so I stuck around another year but he never mentioned that they would divorce so I decided to move on..

A couple months later I started talking to guy #2. We talked a couple months then made it official. He was a great guy from the start— very chivalrous, helpful, supportive, didn’t rush to jump in bed, honest, etc.

In the midst of this new relationship guy #1 divorced his wife and begged me to come back. Promising anything I wanted if I return to him and leave the new guy. I can’t deny I love him & he is the father of my youngest child but I don’t know if I can just drop my new boyfriend for basically no reason.

I’m just wondering what would y’all do in my situation.. would you stay with your new boyfriend (guy #2) or return to your child’s father who you were with for 2 years (guy #1)?
Guy #1 (Child’s Father)
Guy #2 (New/Current boyfriend)
GirlGuy
1 y
Update:
Thanks for y’all’s opinions. I chose my new current boyfriend.. it only makes sense
1
3