Does he sound like a potential user?

Anonymous
This guy I’m talking to on and off knows I’m not working due to an arm injury I have and he still asks me for money. I even told him I know for a fact he’s involved with other women which I can care less and that why doesn’t he ask them for money, since he knows my situation. He told me that he only sees a “future” with me & wants me to be the mother of his child too so I should have no problem providing for him and cooking for him when needed. I am not the type to bow down to any man especially having 4 brothers and I’m not the type to have daddy issues either because I have both my dad and stepdad in my life, so this dude really thinks he can try to get over on me and that I will fall for his so called ways. He even made a Facebook status one day saying “my woman has to be able to cook and do whatever the fuck I ask her to do” and when I saw that women actually liked and heart his status I couldn’t believe it like who would want a man like that, I feel bad that women actually are attracted to him with the way his mentality is.
Does he sound like a potential user?
Add Opinion