Why is my brother and other men addicted to his Algerian girlfriend?

Anonymous
My brother is dating a girl from Algeria, but I kind of hate the way she act around like she’s pure and all these stuffs. She’s waiting until mariage, have a degree, cook extremely well, plus of being loyal and add that she have blonde hair and green eyes, cause she’s not an arabe but just a North African.

I once invited some of my guy friends and they were all ONLY TALKING TO HER, while ignoring me, then my brother said that Algerian and most North African women are the best, cause they have the best of both world which is being educated while being traditional at the same time, and my guy friends were commenting on how that girl is so pretty just because she have light features while having a slim thick hourglass figure, and plump lips, while even tho I have European roots I only have dark hair and brown eyes with a tanned skin. I don’t know why but I kind of hate her because of this, cause a guy friend i have a crush on, literally asked my brother if she have a sister or no, ( which means that he was showing some affection toward that girl). What should I do? She’s extremely nice to me tho, but I can’t help but wanting to slap her, and I hate her company cause she sometimes talk about her culture constantly but men always act interested just because she’s pretty.
6
1