I am utterly obsessed with facial hair on men. Dark hair. have been for a long time. My boyfriend's job requires that he shave. Is there any solution?

LovingLover
Now don't get me wrong ðŸĪĢ I love his handsome face when shaved but... the hair is attractive.
I know some men don't like beards and if that is the case then I will leave that case.
Anyway answer my question. ðŸĪĢ

I remember the first time I saw him... it was a photo. The sexiest part is the soul patch... and there was light beard around his chin and sideburns.. a thin mustache. But the photo was from a few years ago.. before he started the job.

I got a surprise the once during lockdown.. maybe before they started back the main job... he had grown out a mustache a little and I was giddy, it made him extra handsome.
5
0