Does it seem as if this guy wants to take our relationship further?

Judyjetson
So I have been meeting this guy for 3 months now. We regularly spend time at each other’s homes and cook for each other, watch films or play games. We spend time kissing and cuddling into each other and sleep together regularly. We usually spend the night at each other’s and cuddle and hold hands all night.
We are both going through our own stressful situations at the minute and agreed recently to be friends but we can’t seem to stay away from each other.
We text or talk every day, see each other twice a week and recently I have met his Dad and his best friend. He also went away on a weeks holiday recently and we messaged every day he was away and he even brought me back a little gift.
I feel quite confused about what he wants. He is always doing little nice things for me and thinking of me
Could he be wanting more? I don’t want to ask and scare him away because we have such a lovely relaxed time together
5
2