Do you think I should put myself out there and ask my coworker if he wanted to go get tattoos together?

Anonymous
i developed feelings for my coworker, and sometimes i get the feeling he feels the same way. Its mostly just the things he says and does but other times i feel like he doesn't. And i told him i was excited to get my tattoo today and he said he's more excited than i am. And then i overslept and missed my appointment and i feel bad cause this is the second time i told him i would get it and then not. Anyway since we close together and he's planning on getting one too, i was thinking of just asking him if he wanted to get one together, afterwork. Some tattoo places closes at 9, and were off at 7. And i really want to know who he is outside of work so do you think i should put myself out there and just be like i was wondering if you wanted to go get tatted with me sometime or we should get tattoos together it’ll be really fun I don't know something like that. Or hint that i want to get a tattoo with him
2
1