How long would you personally wait to start dating after becoming single? How do you personally know when you're ready?

ineedatan
I suppose for myself it depends on how long the relationship was, how much love was invested, and the cause of how things ended to alter my emotions and views. But usually if the relationship was serious it takes months for me just taking time for myself to heal. As well as unlearn the toxic views I've built up in my self and relearning my self worth. Cutting off standards that no longer apply to me anymore, and gaining a fresh outlook on the values and what it is I desire out of the new relationship. Being happy in my singleness knowing I'm capable of being on my own and simply loving myself and that I'm worthy of genuine love - so that when I am ready for a serious relationship, I'm able to have a fresh start and give myself wholeheartedly.
18
10