My girlfriend allows a guy who she used to have a crush on prior to our relationship to snap her and flirt with her. What should I do?

Anonymous
The guy in question is well known to flirt with a lot of different girls. He says some pretty nasty stuff sometimes but she's known him for several years. She says she doesn't want to be mean and block him. It does bother me that she "used" to have a crush on him even several weeks before she met me. She gets hit up by a lot of different guys and I've told her she just likes the attention which she confirms. Does this mean she's immature or I'm not giving her enough attention? Am I wrong to be bothered by this? I don't want to seem insecure to her and I would never tell her who she can and cannot talk to. I'm coming at it more from a respect point of view as opposed to control. I believe in mutual respect and it feels disrespectful to continue communication with this guy and other guys. She has straight up told them that she has a boyfriend and has even included me in snaps with her to them. It still feels weird though.
1
3