Is he just upset or he wants to end it?

Anonymous
Summary: We were just fine. I don't know how things got change, not sure if it's because of his new promotion or something small that he's upset about me but never mentioned until things added up.

It's been a bit more than a week now. We got mad at each other about something simple that the video call ended without letting me know what happened. I told him that i was mad and then he said he's not in the mood for my attitude. I tried to give him space with no text, call. I was worried since i tried to call over the weekend, he didn't pick up or answer to message. So I asked his coworker to check on him days later, he's now pissed off at me as a whole, and doesn't want to contact at the moment. I can only give him space without no communication until he contacts. His words hurt me so much that I don't know what he wants anymore.
3 mo
I did apologize for having an attitude since it was a bit of my fault for not letting him know that im mad right away.
Is he just upset or he wants to end it?
1
0