When is it too early/late to become friends with benefits?

sadiegonesexual
Hello :) im new but not new at the same time so I thought I would start off with an actual question of mine at the moment.

When is it too early and when is it too late to ask someone to become friends with benefits.

If you want the story keep reading if not feel free to just answer the question as is :)

So basically me and this guy have been in two relationships with each other where neither have worked out, but everytime they end we both seem a lot more sexually interested in each other - noting that we still talk despite even ending on bad terms - and we just recently broke up again and I dont know if we will get to that flirty romantic friendship point again but a part of me wants to work it out to where we can have that without being in a relationship. The only thing is, I've never asked anyone to do this before and I dont know how he's going to react because I feel like our breakup was too recent but at the same time I feel like the longer I wait the more our relationship shifts into just friends. I also just dont know if its the right thing to do overall. Morally will having a friend with benefits make me a disgusting person?
11
0