My fiance plans on moving his parents with us to our new house , what should I do?

Anonymous
My fiance bought a house , I tough it was for when we decided to have kids that is not the case. My fiance he is 27 but acts like a 5 years old that still needs mommy. Sadly he is very closed with his parents especially my future monster in law. I had hold my tongue long enough. My fiance says that the reason he choose a huge home was because he is moving his parents in with us. Bring his mom with us to our honey moon is bad enough. I don't get along with my monster in law she always treats me horrible neat picks on everything I do. My future in laws are age 44 and 43 they own a home of they're own but plan on renting the house as soon our new house is all ready. I got onto a huge fight with my fiance , I explain to him that his mom treats me so badly he needs to put me first as his wife and just forget about his mom. He always brings up the whole thing , My fiance his excuse for his moms actions: They worked so hard and sacrifice everything just to give me a good life do you think it was easy for my mom having me at 16. I love my fiance so much I had to put up with so much with his mom the woman is 43 not 15 acting like a high school brat. If I cook she makes a rude comments. How will I deal with future mother in law when my fiance brings the in laws to live in our new home? What should I do?
1
0