Its been a month and she's still on my mind, what should I do?

Anonymous
Last month when the first time when i met her online, I was like I had never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking that I had to have her or I'll die then she even said that she would date me and was ready to meet up but it wasn't possible at a time for me so I told her maybe in the future. I felt so good talking to her I don't know but it was the best feeling ever. I knew no matter what happened, nothing can ever be bad cause I could see her face to bright up my every single day. Everything was just so perfect but after few days she blocked me from snap for no reason and I don't know why she had to do this but I love her so I let her move on by sending her the last text on the app where i met her saying i love her and hope she find someone who treats her the best, protect her and keep her safe and i also said not to reply, i was expecting her to block me from that app aswell but she didn't. It's been a month, i still can't get over her, what should I do?
1
0