I kissed one of my best friends (same sex) , now things are awkward because I talked to her about it, what should I do?

Anonymous
my friend and I have been friends for an year now. I always thought there are sparks between us but we never acted on it. We always kiss when we are in parties but we never talk about them. But this time, So when our friends wernt around, we made out. It was more of a romantic one more than a drunk kiss (ofcourse we were under the influence). Honestly I was happy because it was the best kiss I ever had. So next day I messaged her to see she is okay, and her replies were really awkward. so I asked her if she is okay with what happened and she said she really is and hope I am too. I was like yeah I am. But now I dont know what apparaoch to take, Im sacred to question her more, cuz clearly she thinks by talking about it, it will get weird between us. She is scared of loosing our friendship as much as I am, that I know. What should I do? Should I just leave it be? or am I being delusional to think she likes me?
5
0