Someone said I look like a "shemale" in the presence of my boyfriend. Although my boyfriend took it as a joke, I feel insulted. What should I do?

Anonymous
I'm not a "shemale" but someone just decided to say that at my face while my boyfriend was with me. I felt horrible, I still feel although my boyfriend took it as a joke. How can I get over this. I have now started to question my looks. I don't look anything like a shemale or at least I thought/think so. Thanks to that someone because of that person I doubt myself I've lost my confidence. I looked good and that person managed to spoil my whole day and brought down my confidence so down that no I doubt whether my boyfriend actually finds me attractive (he's straight). What should I do 🥺🥺
Sorry for not using proper punctuation/grammar
11
1