What should I do if my ex wants to be friends with me and If my best friend is taking sides and not being good or neutral?

Alakix123
Hi! I wanted to say that I spoke to an ex of mine and I do feel like my best friend tends to take sides and can't remain neutral which pisses me off a lot therefore should I even listen to her or just confront her? Also my ex wants to be friends with me but I said I guess through a phone call. But however, I made a list of pros and cons being friends with an ex boyfriend. Furthermore, I am getting sick and tired of my best friend taking sides since best friends should remain neutral and stay in their lane when it comes to giving relationship therapy and stop favouristing problematic people.
2
1