How do you bring back the spark in your relationship?

bebecitaaa
My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 1/2 months and have been best friends for 8 months. The first month of our relationship was super loving and fun. I have been going through a lot and I feel like I have been dragging the relationship down.

Here are some factors that I feel contribute to our current standing:

•We have seen each other pretty much every single day for 7 months.
•I have been single and in perpetual "talking stages/flirtationships" for most of my like and continuously for the last 3 years and I'm used to being able to handle my issues on my own and however I feel because there was never anyone else involved
•I suffer from depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress
•in the last few months I have moved, lost my job, started a new job in a completely new line of work and been very tight on money (which has been a lot of added stress)

I just feel like I'm not fun anymore and I drag the relationship down. I love my boyfriend and I know he loves me. I just want to go back to my old seld be fun to be around again. I hate all the fighting and my freakouts and constant need for reassurance. How do i fix it?
2
1