What would you do if your wife asked for an open marriage, but then left you if you slept with other people, Like it was open for her, not you?

Anonymous
Keep in mind this is not happening to me, it is happening to some 26 year old rando.

So basically what happened this man's wife begged him for an open relationship for over a year, He finally (like a beta cuck) relented and agreed. She quite quickly did the thing i guess is many women fantasy, and had two guys in one day, She at first loved it, then later sat down with him and told him what happened and that she regretted it and didn't feel like an open marriage was for her... She then asked if he had sex with anyone, when he told her the number she started crying and packed a bag and moved out.

Obviously she i guess felt like the relationship was open for her and not him, which is hypocritical..

Personally if it were me in his situation, the moment she mentioned open marriage i would have recorded the conversation and divorced her. An open marriage is a failed marriage, end of story, end of discussion.

Attached is the image with the full story.. All i can say is the woman in this situation is a massive POS. She basically found out that her SMV was no where near as high as His SMV and she could not handle it..
What would you do if your wife asked for an open marriage, but then left you if you slept with other people, Like it was open for her, not you?
Add Opinion