Is this more than what he says?

lovinxxx2335
So, I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years and for most of it, it's been wonderful. But recently things have started to change. I had an experience. One night he was drinking with his family, I was upstairs because I didn't feel well. After a while of him not coming upstairs and knowing his family went to sleep, he stayed outside so after a few hours, late into the night, I text him asking what he was doing and low and behold he has his friend over. They had been talking and getting to know each other for a little bit. I was okay with it because I thought we should be able to have friends of the opposite gender. But obviously we agreed to never do something that we wouldn't want the other to do. So he tells me that she came over for a "cigarette" at 4 in the morning. But she had been here for two hours or so! So of course I was pissed. Not that I jumped to the conclusion that he was cheating with her but because he didn't tell me. He said "I'm drunk and thought it would be okay." "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING" HE SAYS. no I wasn't. Now I let this go and just thought I should brush it off because I'm overreacting right? But thinking about it I feel like there was so much more going on. The last time I had been around the two of them we had been drinking and they were play fighting and he had his arms around her hips in front of me. ONCE AGAIN I let it go. I'm going to finish this now. Sorry for the length of this. Lol anyways can someone please give their opinion on what they think or how they would react?
Is this more than what he says?
Add Opinion