How to leave a girl for another girl?

leftis25
Ok long story short... i met girl we spend an amazing month but she left to another city because she study and works there. I asked her like 4 times to be in relationship with me and she gave me the excuses that she isn't fulmy healed from her last relationship (7 months ago) and that we are in long distance and its not gonna work.. and she told i can't tell u anything if u sleep with another girl because i said no to you in relationship many times and i can't make you to wait for me... soo i slept with another girl to try to forget about her.. i can't
Anyway the problem now is that she is coming back next month for 2 weeks ans this new girl i have now she falled in love with me... i really want the other girl that lives away.. and i wanna spend those 2 weeks just with her. How do i uncut the relationship with the new girl without hurting her and br with the one i like without her knowing i slept with another girl because i know it will hurt her no matter what she says..
( the new girl work at the same place i work soo i have to see her everyday)
How to leave a girl for another girl?
2
2