Are online friends and relationship as important as real ones?

I'd say not, save for some users that I won't name to not bother them (but you know who you are :))
Not only there's a lack of direct contact, but you can't also possibly tell what's true and what's not about them.
The big advantage to this though is that you have the option to easily block, mute or unfollow someone who's become toxic and unsavory.
What about you?
3 d
Something that I say I'm finding a bit irksome is that I can't set my profile to private anymore, so all the follows are automatically accepted. I have to go and manually remove the follows of a lot of people.
2 d
I should recognize that in online interactions it's easier to set rules and boundaries that are not enforceable IRL.
For example, my own list:

- Don't follow me to invite me to your questions
- Don't PM me without a good reason
- Don't ask me questions without a good reason
- Don't assume I want to make friends
- Your follow might be removed. If you try following me again after that, you'll be blocked
- While your follow is automatic, it might be reviewed and removed or result in a block
19
30