What are some initial things that must occur to ensure that a relationship thrives and matures?

Cryptic-Game
Do you know what must occur to ensure that a relationship thrives? Should the man or the woman be the initial one to make sure their relationship is going well? I think it is vital that both the man and woman communicate and seek answers from others when they are in love.

I'm getting married next Saturday, September 26th 2020 at 1:30 pm and need to know what things I need to know about her before marriage that I already know. I've known her since November 2019 for 10 months and she's such a joy and beauty in her ways. I'm excited about her.

What would your advice be to me and others so that they make their relationship thrive and last a long time, whether it leads to marriage or not?
2
3