I spend all day with my girlfriend and it's very time consuming, how do I fix that?

Anonymous
Me and my girlfriend have been together for 3 years now, we've been crazy for each other since the start, we're both obsessed with each other and we feel like heaven whenever we're together, we're pretty much a drug for each other.

Though there is a bad side to it, I just realized that I spend A LOT of time with her, like a lot, if we're not physically together we'd be calling, if we weren't calling we'd be texting, and I dont wanna reduce contact with her cuz she might think something's wrong, honestly I would think the same if she reduced contact as well.
I do go to my job and all, but I barely have any Me Time and I'm just always attached to her, I don't wanna break her heart, she enjoys her time with me and she's not controlling at all, she wouldn't mind me having some time for myself, but I'm afraid she would feel sad or something if I did and she doesn't wanna tell me cuz she cares about me more than herself, I feel the same way towards her too honestly.

Any ideas? I love her so much but it would be nice if I was able to do my hobbies more often because I rarely do anything other than work and sleep these days.
0
3